Okay, I must admit it….*sigh*…. this last week I have been slacking. 😦 I have had a few physical and emotional setbacks this past week, but the wonderful thing is that last week is over. This is the beginning of a brand new week and I am looking forward to what it holds for me!
This morning I woke up, rolled out of my nice warm bed, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes (not willingly) and dressed for my morning run. I’ve been needing a little alone time and needed to run to clear my head of things. I had grand ideas of smashing my previous personal distance record and running my best run yet… well this picture shows how well my run went….
Not so great. I guess taking a week off wasn’t such a marvelous idea. I did manage 2 1/2 miles but they were far from the best ones I’ve done… I felt like my body was sweating out noodles from the previous night’s dinner. Note to self, focus on eating better this week!!
This week in Kelsey’s Workout World:
- Sunday: 2 1/2 mile run, TurboFire Abs 10
- Monday: 2 1/2 mile run, ChaLEAN Extreme Burn Circuit 3
- Tuesday: TF HIIT, swim/kayak (hopefully!)
- Wednesday: 30 min hills, TF Abs 10
- Thursday: 3 mile run, CLX Burn Circuit 1
- Friday: REST!
- Saturday: 4 mile run, CLX Burn Circuit 2